Tuesday, June 23, 2009

SCREEN-NOVELTIES/SPARKHILL MAD MONSTER PARTY New York interviews a success!

Seamus Walsh of http://www.screen-novelties.com/ interviews ARTHUR RANKIN, JR. as he reads a copy of my book THE ENCHANTED WORLD OF RANKIN/BASS: A PORTFOLIO (3 copies left right now...ORDER soon!)
Seamus interviews DON DUGA (legendary RANKIN/BASS Storyboarder)

My friends Lenore and Allen Swift! Allen also voiced many of the TOTAL TV cartoon characters including Simon Barsinister from THE UNDERDOG SHOW!
ARTHUR RANKIN talks about the wonderful FUNKO MAD MONSTER PARTY figures that my pal Brian Mariotti created! The first GREAT product created from the classic film!
I want to THANK my friend MARK CABALLERO for taking and sending along the pictures! I also want to THANK Seamus and Mark for making the trip to New York to interview these legends in animation for the love of the art! Can't wait to see the finished SPARKHILL Documentary on the LIONSGATE DELUXE DVD release this Fall!

No comments: