Monday, December 22, 2008

One of my favorite DVDs we offer!....

If you like RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER....this DVD is for you and I am putting it on sale for $15 until Christmas + $2 shipping. This is the Re-mastered version of WILLY McBEAN & HIS MAGIC MACHINE (1965) w/ trailer! It is in full color and was filmed simultaneously with RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER. They used the same animators, voice actors, designers, etc. for both! In fact, BILLIE MAE RICHARDS (Voice of RUDOLPH) is the voice of WILLY McBEAN! I love the TONY PETERS designs of both! Tony is a GREAT friend and a wonderful designer that went on to design things for SESAME STREET. Larry D. Mann (YUKON) is the voice of Professor Von Rotten! I love the ANIMAGIC puppet cast of this film and that is why I place it in my top 5 favorite RANKIN/BASS Productions! The DRAGON pictured above is featured in one of my favorite all time animated scenes by RANKIN/BASS (Outside the castle).
Cover by Steve Banes

No comments: