Saturday, November 29, 2008

RANKIN/BASS hardcover book package!


For those RANKIN/BASS fans that do not have either one of my books...I am offering both in a PACKAGE deal here for the first time for $99.99 + $7 shipping (PRIORITY MAIL). I will sign and draw in both books and send them off right away in plenty of time for the HOLIDAYS of 2008. BOTH books are in short supply...so hurry. I doubt either book will be in stock through the entire holiday season. AMAZON will be running out of the RUDOLPH book soon and will not be getting any more in and I do not offer THE ENCHANTED WORLD OF RANKIN/BASS: A PORTFOLIO through any other venue. You can PAYPAL the total to Rickgoldsc@aol.com or if you prefer mailing the payment, e-mail me at Rickgoldsc@aol.com for instructions. HAVE A HOLLY, JOLLY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: