Wednesday, August 06, 2008

RARE RANKIN/BASS Store!

Your RANKIN/BASS Store is right here!!! I am going to start selling more direct and less on EBAY. Besides, I give volume discounts and can work a deal for you in a package of items! My most popular items are my RARE RANKIN/BASS DVDs from the archives and my RARE RANKIN/BASS CD soundtracks. Generally, I offer the DVDs for $20 time/trouble each and the CDs for $15. Some of the popular titles are THE FLIGHT OF DRAGONS. THE MAD, MAD, MAD COMEDIANS, THE TOMFOOLERY SHOW, THE HOBBIT, THE BERMUDA DEPTHS (Extended version), 1964 RUDOLPH w/ commercials, TALES OF THE WIZARD OF OZ, THE NEW ADVENTURES OF PINOCCHIO, THE LIFE AND ADVENTURES OF SANTA CLAUS, THE LEPRECHAUN'S CHRISTMAS GOLD, PINOCCHIO'S CHRISTMAS, etc. E-mail: Rickgoldsc@aol.com with questions and to combine orders. THANKS!!!

No comments: