Thursday, July 24, 2008

MINI-GOLF TOURNAMENT! BEAUTIFUL SUMMER DAY!

Josh and I played 36 holes of golf today in the AT&T Mini-golf tournament at HOLLYWOOD PARK in Crestwood, Illinois! GORGOUS DAY to do so!

I also mailed out 20 RANKIN/BASS DVD packages...so if you ordered one from me this week, it is on it's way. More to come! Just got in the MAD, MAD, MAD COMEDIANS (RARELY seen RANKIN/BASS Special from 1970), the extended version of THE BERMUDA DEPTHS with the scenes only seen in the European market and THE FLIGHT OF DRAGONS (BEST SELLER!)!


HOLY BAT COSTUME!

HOLLYWOOD PARK has this BATMAN costume from ADAM WEST's collection. It was made for the 30th Anniversary of the 1966 series and worn by him in a BATMAN magazine FAMOUS MONSTERS OF FILMLAND issued. I can tell the components were made by my pal CLINT YOUNG and the cowl came from WALLY WINGERT (as did the one in my collection).

FOUR!
There are LOTS of posts in JULY on my BLOG! To see them all, click the JULY 2008 link just to the right of this post!

No comments: