Tuesday, July 29, 2008

H-B and other cool DVDs!

I am organizing RARE DVDs I have, to the music of classic HANNA-BARBERA, on this customer appreciation day...among many other things! I have a cool RARE DVD of THE SECRET WORLD OF ATOM ANT & SECRET SQUIRREL (1965) and THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF HANNA-BARBERA: COLOR ME HAPPY (1966). Both are RARE specials featuring BILL HANNA & JOE BARBERA. I also have a DVD with HERMAN MUNSTER (Fred Gwynn) on THE DANNY KAYE SHOW, CHARLIE BROWN'S ALL STARS (1966) with commercials and a black and white PETER POTOMUS SHOW with commercials including a 1966 CAPTAIN ACTION commercial! Another DVD I have includes THE ANDY GRIFFITH, DON KNOTTS & JIM NABORS SHOW w/ commercials! This is cool because ANDY & BARNEY act out a scene from the ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW in color! This DVD also has the un-cut BATMAN 1966 pilot and some Promos! Cool stuff for a beautiful day!


No comments: