Sunday, March 30, 2008

Action packed ARIZONA!

GREY & SARA in the studio
Banging on my 12 string in URANUS RESORDING in TEMPE

We met Brandon, Jaynelle, Steve and Jessica Rude over in Scottsdale at DON & CHARLIE'S and saw a few cactus league players enjoying a meal in this baseball museum.


My pal DAVID SHIRK masters my new CD at SONOROUS MASTERING in Tempe. TONY AMATO is working on the cover design once again too.



SARA & VALENTINA soak in the rays. They also played BASS Guitar on "You Can See it in my eyes" on RICK GOLDSCHMIDT UNPLUGGED




WOODY brings the heat on in TEMPE!





Josh & ORCA



BIG Z pitches at TEMPE DIABLO stadium against the ANGELS



Going for a moutain bike ride in the mountains in Sedona...couldn't do too much with my Asthma


GREY WILSON recording a vocal for my new cd....


No comments: