Saturday, December 09, 2006

Front page story in the ATLANTA CONSTITUTION 12-08-06



RUDOLPH & SANTA are now in the MUSEUM FOR PUPPETRY ARTS in Atlanta, GA for a month! You can read about it with this LINK http://www.ajc.com/holidayguide/content/holidayguide/events/stories/2006/12/07/1208lvrudolph.html GOOD NEWS for those who have been asking about my first book THE ENCHANTED WORLD OF RANKIN/BASS: A PORTFOLIO! I am trying to do a 3rd printing in 2007 and I heard from the original publisher today...DOUG RANNEY (TIGER MOUNTAIN PRESS) and he saved the files for the book and will more than likely be assisting with additional editing and layout. TAYLOR WHITE www.percepto.com and I have been talking about a NEW EDITION with a new cover and additional material for an UPDATE! We are VERY excited about this! Tomorrow we are filming my segment for the NUDE HIPPO: YOUR CHICAGO SHOW NBC 5 at my home! It will air before Christmas and I will keep you posted! I also booked several more radio shows including KRLA in Los Angeles, KZII FM in Lubbock, TX www.z102.com for Tuesday at 7:45am? on the "MAX, JAX & ARMEN MORNING SHOW," RADIO ONE COMM www.z1071.com in Valparaiso, Indiana for Wednesday?, Also for Wednesday WGVU in Grand Rapids, MI which is a local NPR/PBS station. I am trying to post a schedule at my MY SPACE www.myspace.com/rickgoldschmidt

No comments: