Thursday, November 23, 2006

SANTA CLAUS IS COMIN' TO TOWN & FROSTY THE SNOWMAN Soundtrack CD!


I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this CD! AND not just because I Co-Produced it. It was a top rate release from RHINO/WARNER MUSIC issued in a deluxe packaging in 2002 with a very nice booklet and RARE photos and graphics. The soundtracks sound excellent from the original masters and I believe it is still available from www.amazon.com When these soundtracks were first issued on LP in 1970, they were both MGM Promotional only radio releases and very hard to find. The FROSTY image on the cover was inked by my friend PATRICK OWSLEY too! Pick this CD up today! It was also beautifully pencilled by my friend MIKE FONTANELLI (SPUMCO) HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

2 comments:

Patrick Owsley said...

I inked the FROSTY character art used on this CD at Warner Bros. Consumer Products. The art was pencilled by Mike Fontanelli (Spumco and Ren & Stimpy artist)!

Rick Goldschmidt said...

I'll say it again! MIKE is the BEST penciller out there!