Monday, October 30, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


I am on VACATION this week (I always take the week of HALLOWEEN off)! It started out with alot of work. I am getting ready for the original RUDOLPH & SANTA ANIMAGIC figures visiting for THANKSGIVING! Here is what I know for sure so far: We will be on WGN MORNING NEWS 11-24 at 7:50AM! We will be meeting RANKIN/BASS Musical composer MAURY LAWS for lunch! Then KEVIN KREISS www.timeandspacetoys.com and I will be with RUDOLPH & SANTA at AMAZING FANTASY BOOKS & COMICS 15948 S. Harlem Avenue, Tinley Park, IL 60477 from 5-7pm at a book signing! With every book purchase you get a TIME & SPACE TOYS exclusive ornament set of the HEAT & SNOW MISER!!! We may also be on METROMIX, CLTV NEWS, FOX MORNING NEWS, WTTW'S CHICAGO TONIGHT, etc. I will keep you posted! I will also be on the radio circuit again this Holiday season and will keep you posted here as bookings happen.

No comments: