Sunday, September 24, 2006

SHAG SKATEBOARDING! Recording demos and possible BORDERS BOOKS tour this Holiday season!

Lots going on these days in my life... Finished up work on the JAPANESE RUDOLPH book. Planning a HOLIDAY CD performance tour/book signing tour at BORDERS BOOKS & MUSIC in Illinois! Dates and store information to follow soon. I recorded a new demo of a song I wrote just last week called "How can you sleep at night?" I recorded it at SWEET MEAT STUDIOS in Northbrook, Illinois with TOM MARGARITES. Dennis Riordan played BASS and I actually ended up playing Rhythm and Lead guitar and doing all the singing. I am very happy with this particular demo and I want to add it to my MY SPACE page soon www.myspace.com/rickgoldschmidt . In my spare time, my son JOSH and I have been doing a bit of skateboarding on my new SHAG board. It is good exercise and a great way to relax! I am also planning some more LIVE performances soon for THE STARVING ARTISTS...stay tuned!

No comments: